« Home

Why, Why, Why?

Why another church?

That's usually the first question that people ask and when I think about the answer I am reminded of a quote by C. Peter Wagner in which he stated "it is the single most effective method of evangelism. New churches attract new people."

When you really think about it, its true. New churches attract new people!

The official launch of Crossroads Community Church is just around the corner and when those new people show up, its going to be exciting.

I encourage you to follow along with me as we look a little deeper into who Crossroads is and what God has called us to be. During the next few days I want to help you really get your arms around what God is doing at Crossroads and if you feel His leading then we would love to have you partner with us in the great things that are about to happen.

Let's get this party started!!!!

Welcome to the Blogosphere! I'm looking forward to your posts on Crossroads Talk.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile

Previous posts