« Home | » | Reflections From Sunday » | What About the Titan's » | There's Always A Cost » | Tater Tots Gone Bad » | What About Your Past? » | No Excuses Here » | Prayer » | I Have Arrived » | Yesterday »

One Thing I Love about Christmas

And here it is.....sausage balls!

We love those too! Lyle just asked me the other day, "Wonder why those things go so fast?!" He was wanting to make sure that my sister would bring PLENTY to the cabin. It doesn't quite fit with number 9 in the post above though. Ha!
Melissa

Good thing I wrote about the sausage balls first!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile