« Home | Thoughts from Last Night » | New Series » | An Unbeliveable Thought » | Just a Reminder » | Speedo Weather » | Somethings in the Air » | Weather Is Lookin Better » | Shaun Groves Concert » | Explanation » | Weather......it stinks! »

I Wonder....

Our new "Director of Student Ministries" will arrive in town this week.

Chris Arnold, who is coming to be our "DSM" is one of the greatest most Godly young men that I know. I am totally stoked and excited about what God is about to do with Chris and his ministry at Crossroads. I have just been wondering where this part of our ministry is going to take us?

If you will, please take the time to pray for Chris as he begins this new chapter in his life. I believe that God has some great things in store for Chris and for Crossroads.

Keep tracking!