« Home | Just a little more useless info..... » | Useless info for your weekend.... » | This Sunday » | When Jesus Arrived... » | Starbucks Card Winners » | I'm bringing it back out... » | Work Day Coming Up » | Sunday June 3rd » | We are in serious need of some rain... » | Useless info for your weekend! »

Reflections on Sunday

We can truly tell that summer is here.

Many of you are enjoying time with family and friends and I couldn't be happier for you. That brings us to yesterday. We had really good crowds at both services and I have to admit that when I looked out at the faces there were a lot of you guys who were missing.....and I mean a whole bunch of you were gone. The bright spot is that there were a bunch of new faces in the crowd, that help make up the difference.

You are probably going to hear it a bunch....we look forward to having you regulars back and we welcome all of you guys who were visiting.

It was a great day!