« Home | Ok, Ok! » | Yes, Yes » | Special Announcement!!!!! » | Weekend Reflections » | New look » | Summer is over!!! » | Have a great July 4th!! » | Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! » | Where I'm reading today.... » | Weekend Reflections »

A little catching up...

This past Sunday was probably one of the most memorable in the short history of Crossroads.

You guys stepped up in a big way. About forty of you made the commitment to get in the game and partner with others in what God is doing right here at Crossroads. Many more of you still have the strategic service cards and are praying about what role you are going to fill.

We had two great services and this summer has been better than we ever could have expected. God is so good!!!!

We are looking for great things in the coming days. I hope to get more blogged in here tonight or tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile