« Home | New look » | Summer is over!!! » | Have a great July 4th!! » | Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! » | Where I'm reading today.... » | Weekend Reflections » | Has it come to this? » | Today's reading....... » | I'm whacked... » | Cracker Barrel still rocks! »

Weekend Reflections

This past weekend we finished our series on "Intimacy with God." I can hardly believe that we took nine weeks to "git r done." The truth is I could have gone on about four or five more but I felt like it was a great time to take a break. We will pick up on this later.

It has been really encouraging for me to hear from you guys some of the changes that you have been making to help improve the intimate relationship you have with your Heavenly Father. That's what its all about.

Thanks for continuing to invite people. The stories are amazing......just remember we need you to invest in the lives of those around you and one of the ways you can do that is by building a relationship and then inviting them to Crossroads. It's a safe place.