« Home | You Can Tell The Day Is Approaching » | What Are You Looking Forward To This Christmas... » | It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas... » | Podcasts » | January Teaching Series » | Second Thing I Love About Christmas » | Thinking About The New Year » | One Thing I Love about Christmas » | » | Reflections From Sunday »

I Must Admit..

I have to make a confession here today, the 21st day of December in the year of our Lord 2006.

Here is my confession.....I hate or should I say strongly dislike those cheesy church signs that say things like:

"Sign Broken: Come Inside for Message"
"Forbidden fruits make many jams"

Give me a break.....all it makes me want to do is run from your church!

What's missing from this CH__CH Blog comment section? U R !
Randy...I agree. Those things worked last century...not today.
Merry Christmas.
Joe Case
UpRising Church

You forgot my alltime fav of the summertime...."Come inside, our church is prayer conditioned"

And the cheese continues to flow....

Post a Comment