« Home | No Services December 31st » | Titans Do It Again » | Back At It » | Where Did Everyone Go? » | I Must Admit.. » | You Can Tell The Day Is Approaching » | What Are You Looking Forward To This Christmas... » | It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas... » | Podcasts » | January Teaching Series »

Looking At 07

I'm sitting here the last couple of days trying to tie a bow on 2006. Man what an unbelievable year! God has done some amazing things in my life, in spite of my failings and fallings (I know its not really a word).....and even though I get it, I don't get it. Does that make sense? God loves me so much, and in spite of all my screw ups He still allows me to be apart of something that He's doing! That's a love I'm still trying to get my arms around!

We have this amazing God that is constantly pursuing us....where ever we are and whatever shape we're in.

You gotta love that!