« Home | New Series » | Life Comes At You Hard » | Reflections From Sunday » | Good Food, Good Friends! » | If You're In The Bellevue Area.... » | Ever Feel Lost And Alone? » | I Was Absolutely Amazed » | 3 Weeks and 3 Thousand People » | "Do You Believe In Miracles?" » | Do You Have A Crisis in Your Story... »

Todays Disappointment

Man what a day already.

You ever get up and your ready to whip the world! Ain't nobody going to mess with you, this is going to be a great day.....you know what I'm talkin about! And then it goes south.....

I was eating at Cracker Barrell this morning with some friends and I had placed my order for "Mama's Pancake Breakfast" and when I ordered my eggs I forgot to tell them "scrambled hard," needless to say they came everything but "scrambled hard." I about threw up!

Oh well, maybe lunch will be better.