« Home | Do You Have A Crisis in Your Story... » | Thought..... » | Great Music » | Another Reminder... » | This is Great... » | This Weekend » | A Big Thanks » | We Need You » | I Love Technology » | First Services »

"Do You Believe In Miracles?"

I have just been watching that great movie about the 1980 Winter Olympics hockey team and man what an unbelievable thing that was that happened to those guys!

It just reminds me how lucky I am and what a great joy it has been to work with all the great people that makes Crossroads what it is. What I have to remember is the best is yet to come!

Have a great day!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile