« Home | Back One Day Early » | Out Till Tuesday » | Another Reminder » | 3 Things I Love About Crossroads » | Commitments for 2007 » | I Love This Place! » | Looking At 07 » | No Services December 31st » | Titans Do It Again » | Back At It »

Broken Commitment Already! Dang!!!!

We all make those new years "commitments" or as some of you call them "resolutions."

One of the commitments that I made was that I was staying away from fried foods and cola's. Well needless to say, I have blown it already.

I guess there's always tomorrow.

I have not had any type of cola, or carbonated beverage in about 6 weeks. The first week was horrible! Each week following has been easier though. I still get a craving for a diet coke occasionally. I just go and drink as much water as I can possibly stomach. That way I can't even think about drinking anything else.

You're on your own with the fried food - I really like fried chicken a lot!

I'm not a big cola drinker anyway but I'm trying to stay away from them period. I guess your idea of filling up on water is a good one and I am going to try it. Guess I will have to get the extra absorbent "depends" this next time!

Amy has talked me into trying this diet where you are supposed to drink 100 oz. of water a day. After the number of times I had to get up in the night, last night, I'm thinking the Depends idea is actually a good one.

Post a Comment