« Home | Difficult People Week 2 » | I Can't Wait! » | Thanks » | Clarity » | Ok, I'm Tired Of It Now! » | What's Up With The Three Hearse? » | Reflections On Sunday » | Great Salad » | Grace and Truth » | Back On The Wagon »

Looks Like Rain....

Hey, Sunday is looking to be a little wet according to the weather man.

Here's a little instruction for this week. Pull to the front door to let off anyone that is riding with you, then park your car and we will meet you at the car to help you get in without getting wet.

It's all good!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile