« Home | Great Salad » | Grace and Truth » | Back On The Wagon » | Tan, Rested and Ready » | Broken Commitment Already! Dang!!!! » | Back One Day Early » | Out Till Tuesday » | Another Reminder » | 3 Things I Love About Crossroads » | Commitments for 2007 »

Reflections On Sunday

It was great to get back in the swing yesterday. In case you didn't know we took last Sunday off, so we put it back in high gear yesterday. It was great to have a week off, but it was equally great to get back at doing what God has called us to do.

We saw a lot of new faces yesterday, and that really gets me fired up. I am thankful for the faithful people we have giving and volunteering, but I am also thankful for the new people that God is sending our way. It really fires me up!

If your reading this for the first time or if your an avid reader of this blog. please take the time to invite someone. It can make all the difference in their life.