« Home | Busy Week » | Reflecting » | I Wonder.... » | Thoughts from Last Night » | New Series » | An Unbeliveable Thought » | Just a Reminder » | Speedo Weather » | Somethings in the Air » | Weather Is Lookin Better »

Conversation

Why is it that we want to talk about people or offer advice when really the best thing we can do is keep our mouth closed.

I love what it says in Proverbs, "The one who knows much says little, an understanding person remains calm." (Msg 17:27)

We could all use a little circmspect.

I don't know you or what you are talking about. But I have sure learned a lot form your mom. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

On a more serious note. I remember a man named Hoyal Johnson. He never spoke a bad word about anyone or spoke a word without pause. His advice was backed the word of God. Can you imagine a word where people held their tongues?

I knew Hoyal also and what a great man he really was....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile