« Home | Cold Saturday » | I Am Tore Up... » | Have You Invited Anyone this Weekend... » | I Just Love This..... » | What a Day! » | Pickn' Up » | Sunday Reminder » | Weird Week » | Maggie Moo's » | Good Tuesday Morning.... »

Looking Back

Yesterday was unbelievable!

The weather was a little cold but both of our services had what I think was the biggest attendance we have ever had! Yeah!

People jumped in and helped and I think we pulled off two really great services. And just in case you were there for the second service and you heard that really big "boom" during my closing prayer, that wasn't Jesus bustin' through the back wall, someone (guess who) dropped their guitar. It liked to scared the living daylights out of me, but I just kept on praying! HA!

I will be posting more later in the day!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile