« Home | Have A Great Weekend! » | Heads Up! » | Just in case you were to be on Jeopardy » | Why did I say that? » | Randy's over used words.... » | It's time to change the bulbs....... » | It's time for you to get in the game! » | Nothing Like a Free Lunch » | Yesterday » | This Weekend »

Monday....

I just happen to be sitting in the office this morning trying to keep up with all that's going on around Crossroads.

We had a great couple of services yesterday.....I am always amazed at how God seems to show up on days that I know are going to be a little off (because of the holiday).

Many of you made the decision yesterday to get something out of the way that had been the "barrier" between you and God. Some of you went as far as going down to the front and you just said, "God, I am going to lay it down right here and I am getting it out of the way, because there is nothing I want more than to have an intimate relationship with you." Amazing!

God is good.....have a great day!