« Home | Randy's over used words.... » | It's time to change the bulbs....... » | It's time for you to get in the game! » | Nothing Like a Free Lunch » | Yesterday » | This Weekend » | You might try this... » | Here's a great salad! » | Try This » | I've been catching it... »

Why did I say that?

Have you ever had some words come out of your mouth and you go, "where in the heck did that come from?" It happens to me more than I like to admit and the truth is that it probably happens to all of us more than we would like to admit.

Behind everything we say there is something going on and its usually going on in our hearts. Matthew 12:34 says that "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." The truth is that what is in the heart will always come out....and it amazes me what I find in my heart sometimes.

I think it always pays to look at what we've allowed to creep into our hearts and you will always be able to tell what's in there by what is coming out!

I am so committed to looking at the condition of my heart that I am planning on doing a series on this in the late summer or early fall.

Post a Comment