« Home | I finally did it... » | Reminder of upcoming workday » | Sunday's 06/10/07 Starbucks Gift Card Winner » | Reflections on Sunday » | Just a little more useless info..... » | Useless info for your weekend.... » | This Sunday » | When Jesus Arrived... » | Starbucks Card Winners » | I'm bringing it back out... »

Summer Don't have to be a bummer...


I just love summer!

And when I think about summer I think about putting on the shorts and flip flops and just taking it easy. Which is what a lot of you guys are doing even as I type this.

Well at Crossroads this summer we have decided to keep it a little on the exciting side. It seems that at many churches they just want to take the summer off and you really can't plan on going to their place and see anything exciting. Well that is certainly not the case at Crossroads.

We have a slate full of events for the summer and we don't want you to miss out on a thing, so make sure and be there every chance you get this summer. Oh by the way, we have some really exciting things planned for the fall.

Stay tuned......