« Home | I'm whacked... » | Cracker Barrel still rocks! » | Where I'm reading today...... » | Community Group Meeting Tonight at Crossroads » | Here's where I'm reading.......today! » | Listen to this.... » | Why did you get so tore up? » | Here's where I'm reading.... » | Weekend Reflections » | Usless info for your weekend »

Today's reading.......

I'm still cruising through the book of Luke, that's Dr. Luke if you know what I mean. (sounds like he should of been on Days of our Lives)

Luke 18

-Prayer should be a way of life not just something you do at a certain time of day.
-Never give up.
-Religious people: it's not about the religion, its about the relationship.
-Being like a child makes a difference.
-Are we willing to give it all up to follow Jesus? Really give it up?
-Faith: the ability to see it!!!


Luke 19

-Jesus is always dealing with tax men. (seems like I do too)
-All kinds of people wanted to see Jesus. (even the short guys)
-Jesus always wants to visit us, to be with us.
-Are we willing to take a risk for the sake of the kingdom?
-Jesus wasn't some sweet talking push over. He could break bad when he needed to.