« Home | Here's where I'm reading.... » | Weekend Reflections » | Usless info for your weekend » | Ever wonder? » | We got it goin on! » | The funk » | A big thanks » | What a change! » | Weekend Reflections » | Useless info for your weekend... »

Why did you get so tore up?

I guess some of you have been wondering why it was so emotional for me to read from my journal on Sunday.

If you remember I said that when you take the time to write things down, you are basically recording the activity of God in your life. When you make a record of the things that are going on in your life on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and then you pull that record out a few years later and read it....it will blow your mind.

That's why I think you should do it. Yes it takes time and sometimes its a little inconvenient, but it is well worth your effort.

Now you know. And trust me, if you do it, it will be the same for you. Guarantee!