« Home | A little catching up... » | Ok, Ok! » | Yes, Yes » | Special Announcement!!!!! » | Weekend Reflections » | New look » | Summer is over!!! » | Have a great July 4th!! » | Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! » | Where I'm reading today.... »

Busy Summer

For most church people (people in ministry) the summer is a time of doing nothing. They really just want to concede that everything is going to be off (attendance and commitments) and so they just give up.

I decided during the spring that I wasn't going to give in to that line of thinking and I started praying for God to do something different. He did!! He really did!!

So needless to say I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get caught up. That should happen this week. I really think God is laughing.

Be careful what you pray for!!!!!