« Home | What a thought! » | The Pic's » | A Little History on Me » | Why, Why, Why? »

Most Asked Question

The number one question that I am constantly being asked is "Where are you meeting?" and the answer is we're not! Well, that's not totally true.

Back when Crossroads started we had a very clear vision about who we were and what God had called us to do. Make no mistake about it, we knew the direction that God had given us and we weren't about to screw it up.

The typical way a church plant happens is this, you have your core group, rent or use a building and off you go, but not us.....we knew that our calling was a little different and man what a hill it looked like we were going to have to climb. (more on this later)

Let's stop here and go back and answer the question, "Where are you meeting?"

Over the last three years we have only been having leadership meetings, we don't hold services as most of you know them to be. When I give people this answer you usually get that "deer in the headlights" look and the usually say "oh really."

The truth is we have put lots of time and energy into doing what we believe God has specifically called Crossroads to do. Over the next few days I want to give you a little more insight into just what that is. I kind of like to say it this way, "this ain't going to be your mama's church."

You're going to love it!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile