« Home | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... » | Ready To Go.... » | I'm Back » | Update » | Have You Heard » | Warning »

Amazing...

I am amazed daily to hear the things that God is doing.

Many of the construction crews that we are using are actively involved in doing work for churches around the country. Yesterday I was able to spend some time with some of these guys and here some amazing stories of just how God is moving.

Got to love it!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile