« Home | I'm Back » | Update » | Have You Heard » | Warning » | Signed Up? » | Say It Ain't So... » | Community With Insiders » | Makes You Wonder » | Why? » | Next Week »

Ready To Go....

Everything is looking like it is on target for our first services on November 5th.

We are in need of some additional people to step up and fill some volunteer roles for us. Yes, I know it is so easy to sit back and let someone else do the work, but that is not what Crossroads is all about.

Let us here from you!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile