« Home | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... » | Ready To Go.... » | I'm Back » | Update » | Have You Heard » | Warning » | Signed Up? »

A New Day, A New Week

For those of you have been asking where I have been, here is the deal.

We have tons of work going on at our new facility and I have been spending most of my days and nights there. I will try to post and get you updated when I make it to the office.

In case you haven't heard we have moved our launch date to the 12th of November. Unfortunately we had several key items get back ordered and this has thrown us a little behind.

Keep us in your prayers.....!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile