« Home | Say It Ain't So... » | Community With Insiders » | Makes You Wonder » | Why? » | Next Week » | Crazy Week » | Community With Insiders (relationship #2) » | Great Eats » | Been Down » | Coming Up »

Signed Up?

"Crosswire" will be our weekly email newsletter that features information about the various ministries and events at Crossroads. "Crosswire" is a great way for you to stay connected! If you are not on our email list, you can sign up by going to our website and entering your email address.

You'll be glad you did.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile