« Home | Good Luck! » | Looks Like Rain.... » | Difficult People Week 2 » | I Can't Wait! » | Thanks » | Clarity » | Ok, I'm Tired Of It Now! » | What's Up With The Three Hearse? » | Reflections On Sunday » | Great Salad »

Can You Accept Second?

It's funny how we all like to be number one. When ever we participate in something we always like to come in first or have the right answer ahead of everyone else. Anything less than number one makes us feel inferior to others.

It's funny how scripture tells us that we should do just the opposite. You find that in the book of Romans chapter 12 verse 10, that Paul tells us that we should, "practice playing second fiddle." I think what he's saying here is don't put your needs first, always consider the needs of others more important and then you will experience truly being number one.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile