« Home | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks » | Amazed Again » | Request » | Sunday Morn » | See Ya Tomorrow! »

West Coast Trip Info


Ok, here's a picture from my trip last week. I was honored to be one of about twenty pastors from around the country to get to spend an afternoon with Robert Schuller. In the event that you don't know, he is the founding pastor of the Crystal Cathedral in Los Angeles.

Now for those of you who have already jumped to conclusions, let me put your mind at rest. I realize that his style is very different from mine and we are light years apart in our approach to doing church but this guy is amazingly smart and gifted in his own God given way. I'll bring you up to speed in the next few days.

He was so full of wisdom and he loves Jesus as much as anybody I've ever been around.

(and just in case you couldn't tell, I'm the grey headed guy on the left)

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile