« Home | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks » | Amazed Again » | Request » | Sunday Morn » | See Ya Tomorrow! » | Looking Ahead » | Crossroads Q & A » | We're Winding Down »

What Happened to Time

I am really running behind this week, it seems time gets away so quickly. The trip that I took on Tuesday and Wednesday really messed up my week....and then again it didn't.

I'm trying to get ready for Sunday so my posting about the trip will have to wait.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile