« Home | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks » | Amazed Again » | Request » | Sunday Morn » | See Ya Tomorrow! » | Looking Ahead » | Crossroads Q & A »

Coming Up Sunday

Hey, this Sunday we're winding up the "Dealing with Difficult People" series with a little info on "Dealing with My Difficult Self." (that includes dealing with your difficult self too)

If you have a chance, check out Romans Chapter 7:15-25.

We'll be reviewing each of the relationships we've talked about and then gettin on our "selves."

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile