« Home | Crossroads Q & A » | We're Winding Down » | Tater Tot Update » | Big Day Today » | Congratulations! » | Here You Go! » | Why I Don't Pray » | Monday Morning » | It's Sunday Again » | Sundays Weather »

Looking Ahead

Sunday promises to be another great day!

Take some time and make a phone call today or tomorrow and invite someone to come with you. I know their calling for cold and some flurries, but we'll have the heat on and the music will be kick'n!

See ya Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile