« Home | We're Winding Down » | Tater Tot Update » | Big Day Today » | Congratulations! » | Here You Go! » | Why I Don't Pray » | Monday Morning » | It's Sunday Again » | Sundays Weather » | For Your Information (needless) »

Crossroads Q & A

The "Q & A" has been moved to February 18th, same time.

We are also offering a second date, March 4th. If you had planned on attending the one we had scheduled for this weekend, we need you to register again for whichever date you would like. Thanks

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile