« Home | Weather » | Website » | Conversation » | Busy Week » | Reflecting » | I Wonder.... » | Thoughts from Last Night » | New Series » | An Unbeliveable Thought » | Just a Reminder »

Chris is On the Way

Well I just talked with Chris Arnold our new Director of Student Ministries and he's on the way. He should arrive sometime this afternoon and be in attendance at both of our services on Sunday.

Keep him in your prayers as he's driving a rental truck....we all know how that can be, especially me since I use to be the guy who rented them to people.

Peace!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile