« Home | Looking Back » | Cold Saturday » | I Am Tore Up... » | Have You Invited Anyone this Weekend... » | I Just Love This..... » | What a Day! » | Pickn' Up » | Sunday Reminder » | Weird Week » | Maggie Moo's »

A What!

I love the things people say. Twice yesterday I heard people give their opinion of what they experienced at Crossroads. They both said the same thing, using the very same words and it is so funny to know that one person meant it in a negative way and the other person was all excited about it. Yet they both described their experience using the same words, interesting isn't it.

Well whether you like it or not, it is who we are. I kind of think of it as mission accomplished. At least for now!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile