« Home | Monday.... » | Have A Great Weekend! » | Heads Up! » | Just in case you were to be on Jeopardy » | Why did I say that? » | Randy's over used words.... » | It's time to change the bulbs....... » | It's time for you to get in the game! » | Nothing Like a Free Lunch » | Yesterday »

Summer is officially here....

Ok, for most of you guys summer is officially here.

You already have most of it planned and I am sure that it includes some great trips. I spent Memorial Day with some people who are going to be headed to Hawaii later this week (must be nice).

I would love for some of you to post your summer plans. You don't have to leave your name, just let me know what kind of neat things your going to be doing between Sundays. You can post it as a comment on this blog.

Have a good week!