« Home | Another milestone! » | Coming this Sunday » | Focus » | Certain people » | Just a reminder » | I have something to say...... » | Sunday Reflecting » | Tonight! » | I just love Crossroads » | Just a thought »

What a weekend!

Well as most of you know I had one of my daughters graduate from MTSU this past weekend. Needless to say, it was a very busy weekend.

After the graduation we had family over to do the cookout thing. It's funny now how that since I have to speak on Sunday I like for Saturday to be a little lower key...not! The past two weekends have both been packed with things personally and with church stuff.

Today I find myself totally spent.....time to get ready for next Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile