« Home | Tonight! » | I just love Crossroads » | Just a thought » | Have we got a suprise for you! » | Did you miss yesterday? » | Prayer for VT » | Work Day Coming » | Saturday Soccer » | Student Ministry » | This Sunday... »

Sunday Reflecting

I just now realized that it's flippin' Wednesday and I haven't even made an entry here since last week.

We had a great day on Sunday. The crowd was down a little in both services but I think that everybody enjoyed having Adam Cunningham fill in for Mike (our guitar dropping worship leader). Adam and his band did a great job and it is always encouraging to see other people using their gifts.

Sunday also brought us some new people visiting. Being all new and stuff, we get a lot of tire kickers. The good thing is that most of them are coming back.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile