« Home | Just a thought » | Have we got a suprise for you! » | Did you miss yesterday? » | Prayer for VT » | Work Day Coming » | Saturday Soccer » | Student Ministry » | This Sunday... » | Great Quote » | Finished! »

I just love Crossroads

And one of the reasons I love it so much is the simple fact that God has given us a very clear vision. You have heard me say many times that the vision for Crossroads became really clear a little over three years ago, and I mean really clear.

We took the time between then and now and started putting that vision into action. Here's the really cool thing. Some of you are really getting it! Yeah, that's right, some of you are really starting to catch on and feel the momentum that we have. That's the reason I love Crossroads......God made it clear and we are moving on. Now no one said it would be easy, we knew it would be exactly the opposite and that is proving true also, but we have already experienced great days and the best are still ahead of us.

If you can't line up with the vision that God has given Crossroads that's alright too. Just find a great place that you can line up with the leadership and get involved. We need to win people to Jesus.

See ya!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile