« Home | Great Start » | It's late on Friday » | Shout Out to all you Mom's! » | Friday looking to Sunday » | Prayer Request » | I have to tell you.... » | Student Ministry » | Whatever you call it? » | What a weekend! » | Another milestone! »

I've been catching it...

Grief that is. For the last few months I have really been taking some heat for carrying my "man bag."

I always have so much stuff to carry around that I found this great leather bag that enabled me to keep the things I needed with me organized. So immediately after I started carrying it, I caught heck from a bunch of you, but the tides are turning.

Several of my friends have also jumped on board and now have their own "man bag."

The truth is, I just love mine....and it matches my shoes!!!!!

Just got mine! It's awesome.
But, it doesn't match my flip flops!
Joe Case
www.joecase.com

All my friends had them back home...the cool ones at least! Glad they match. I'd hate to think someone would see my pastor carrying his man bag and it not match his shoes! ha!ha!

Thanks for your affirmation!!!

Post a Comment