« Home | We got it goin on! » | The funk » | A big thanks » | What a change! » | Weekend Reflections » | Useless info for your weekend... » | Looking forward to tomorrow... » | Summer Don't have to be a bummer... » | I finally did it... » | Reminder of upcoming workday »

Ever wonder?

Have you ever wondered if God really knew what He was doing?

Well let me tell you, sometimes I do. Yeah, that's right. Sometimes even little old me gets to really questioning God and asking Him does He know what the heck is happening. And the truth is I am in one of those situations right now. I mean I am looking at what's happening and I am saying, "God this doesn't make any sense. What the heck are you doing to me?"

But one thing I know is true. When we get down the road a little bit and look back we usually can see that God knew exactly what He was doing.

I didn't write this post to say this, but this Sunday I am going to share a little bit about how you can be sure and follow God's hand in your life.

Oh well, back to work......and, "hey God.....how's this gonna work out?"