« Home | Useless info for your weekend... » | Looking forward to tomorrow... » | Summer Don't have to be a bummer... » | I finally did it... » | Reminder of upcoming workday » | Sunday's 06/10/07 Starbucks Gift Card Winner » | Reflections on Sunday » | Just a little more useless info..... » | Useless info for your weekend.... » | This Sunday »

Weekend Reflections

Wow! What a weekend...

The truth is that when my butt hit the bed last night I was dead. Why you ask?

Well just in case you didn't know, we had our first official work day at Crossroads this past Saturday. We asked people to come and bring their tools (toys for the guys) and be ready to get down and dirty doing all the things that needed to be done around our facility. We ended up with around 25 people who took the time out of their summer and their weekend to see that our building looked the best that it could. And man did they all do a great job!

We finished around 2 p.m. (after consuming lots of donuts, orange juice, water, drinks and about 10 large pizzas) and we got just about everything on our list done.

It looks great!

Then Sunday rolled around and I didn't know if I was going to have the energy to walk up on the stage....but I made it, two times to be exact. The crowds were great and we ended up with probably two of the best services we have had so far.

Then last night I went out with my family to J. Alexanders and had a little fathers day dinner. Now here's the real bummer to this story...I ordered the steak (since someone else was paying) and I could only eat half of it so I asked the waiter to get me a to go box which he did. Then I walked out and left the darn thing on the table.
I have been sick ever since! Oh well, it was a great day and Crossroads is the place to be!

We have a lot to be looking forward too....and some great stuff coming later this summer and this fall! You are gonna love it!