« Home | Busy Summer » | A little catching up... » | Ok, Ok! » | Yes, Yes » | Special Announcement!!!!! » | Weekend Reflections » | New look » | Summer is over!!! » | Have a great July 4th!! » | Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! »

Sunset Resturant

I usually don't eat at Sunset for lunch. The food is just so good that I eat so much and it just makes me sleepy (can anyone relate?).

But today Chris and I gave it a go and we were there when they opened the door (along with all the senior citizens).

I have to tell you, the food there is the best!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile