« Home | The Hill » | Most Asked Question » | What a thought! » | The Pic's » | A Little History on Me » | Why, Why, Why? »

What's in a Name?

People usually like to know how and where we came up with the name "Crossroads."

It's real simple. When the vision was given for this church, I stood at a crossroads. Was I going to do what I was being called to do or was I going to do what I wanted? Seeing that I had been down that road before, the answer was pretty obvious. (you can read about it in the post "a little history on me")

Now just so you know, Crossroads wasn't a name that I came up with but when one of our leadership team mentioned it as a possible name it was like God said....."remember when you stood at the crossroads of making the decision to do this church?"

Pretty obvious choice don't you think?

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile