« Home | Next Week » | Crazy Week » | Community With Insiders (relationship #2) » | Great Eats » | Been Down » | Coming Up » | Great Food » | See/Do Part II » | See/Do » | Check Your Gauges »

Why?

As you read the conversations of Jesus you find that he used everyday images to reveal deep theological concepts about who God was and who we are.

I love the way Jesus breathed life in to the very ordinary, overlooked things of his day.

Why is it so hard for the church to do the same today?

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile