« Home | Why? » | Next Week » | Crazy Week » | Community With Insiders (relationship #2) » | Great Eats » | Been Down » | Coming Up » | Great Food » | See/Do Part II » | See/Do »

Makes You Wonder

I have to tell you that over the last couple of weeks as we have really tried to finish up the major constrution and set our official launch date we have run into all sorts of unique problems and complications.

It just makes me wonder.......what's going to happen once we get this thing going?

I think it's huge! We need you to jump on in!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile