« Home | Count Down » | Amazing... » | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... » | Ready To Go.... » | I'm Back » | Update »

E-vite Your Friends

If your looking to invite someone to our opening services you can click the "Epic" icon on the home page and go to the site where you can click on the "e-vite" and they will automatically be sent an email inviting them to our services.

I love technology!

sounds exciting... i think i might be there.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile