« Home | It's Sunday Again » | Sundays Weather » | For Your Information (needless) » | Why Does the Church Screw Up So Many Words? » | That's Gotta Hurt » | What A Place » | Opportunities » | Crossroads Q & A » | This Week » | Check Out our Myspace Page »

Monday Morning

Well, it's Monday and I'm sitting in the office really early this morning thanks to the phone which started ringing before 5am. Gotta love it!

Yesterday turned out to be a really great day at Crossroads. I was a little concerned seeing that the weather was bad (not as bad as predicted) and we had a church in our area moving to their new facility. I know that always brings out the curiosity seekers, so needless to say I figured we would probably be off. But to my surprise we did really great.....!

Both services were well attended and I want to think you guys for coming. We continue to see lots of new people and we encourage you to help us get the word out.

Have a great Monday and I'm sure I'll be back here in a little while.