« Home | Can You Accept Second? » | Good Luck! » | Looks Like Rain.... » | Difficult People Week 2 » | I Can't Wait! » | Thanks » | Clarity » | Ok, I'm Tired Of It Now! » | What's Up With The Three Hearse? » | Reflections On Sunday »

Expectations

Hey, I'm in the office this morning before the services and just wanted to take a minute and make a couple of observations.

I feel like today is going to be a really great day for Jesus, I can't explain it, but it just feels like its going to be a great day!

Another thing that I think is about to happen is that Crossroads is about to experience some major breakthroughs! We've had some great stuff happen already, but I believe that we are just turning the corner and God is about to take us to places we haven't even thought about.

Oh well.....see you in a few.