« Home | Check Out our Myspace Page » | Reflecting » | Expectations » | Can You Accept Second? » | Good Luck! » | Looks Like Rain.... » | Difficult People Week 2 » | I Can't Wait! » | Thanks » | Clarity »

This Week

This week we will continue our series " Dealing with Difficult People," with a look at our relationships with our children.

We will be taking a look at some important things the bible has to say about those relationships.

Take the time to invite someone!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile