« Home | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks » | Amazed Again » | Request »

Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill

Boy was I blown away yesterday....I didn't even know it had snowed until I walked out the door and BAM! there it was. Screwed up the whole morning needless to say.

Well, I hope you aren't one of those who got out only to find that we had canceled the services due to the weather. If you did get out, sorry! It just so took us by suprise. We tried to contact as many of you by phone chain as we could and we posted on the website and the blog. Always check both of those if you have questions.

There you go....

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile